In the industrial park, the residents shall benefit from facilities according to the legislation in force, and meaning Law no. 186 in relation to the establishment and operation of industrial parks and Law no. 2986 which provides the approval of the support measures for investments in industrial parks.
- All buildings have access to the road and interior alleys network;
- Internal railway of approximately 3500 meters which serves all buildings (some of them have loading-unloading platforms);
- The park is connected to the sewage of the city of Ocna Mures, renovated in 2014;
- Has the water intake from the Mures river, with a capacity of over 100.000 mc/day;
- Is connected to SEN-National Energy System – through a 14 MWh Transformer Station, with its own lighting network;
- Is connected to TRANGAZ through a pipe with a capacity of 18 000mc/hour, located on a special bridge;
- Can be connected to the E-ON Gaz pipe, which is located upon the entrance in the park;
- The administrative buildings are connected to the internet;
- Exemption of taxes for lands, buildings and other facilities offered by the local authorities according to the law, for certain companies.
- Possible Clients
- The park is addressed to all companies interested to perform their activity here, for storage as well as for industrial activities.
- Small and average production companies
- Recently founded companies which need a proper location
- Possible local and foreign investors
- County and City Council
- Local community
- The fiscal authorities through the taxes paid